Friday, December 18, 2009

More Ornament Wreaths

I know blog land is saturated with ornament wreaths. But can you stand to look at a few more?

This past week my cousins and I got together to make the wreaths. Here we are with the finished result.


My cousin Trisha opted for an evergreen wreath with ornaments attached. This was so easy! I'm thinking about posting a tutorial. Christmas is only a week away so it might end up being more of a winter wreath instead, we'll see.


As far as the frosted flowers cardigan goes. I should have the tutorial up tomorrow. You are going to love it!

1 comment:

anosh said...

Cleaning company Khamis Mushait
Every woman suffers from the daily cleaning of her home but she may not get the perfect cleanliness she wants. So a cleaning company in the mother of sahk offers my lady the perfect solution to clean your house or villa without bothering you and the desired cleaning. Efficiency, and through our company you can get the floors of a bright and neat house and clean water tanks and walls are very clean while preserving the colors, and also the marble and marble all this and more found in شركة تنظيف بخميس مشيط